Blogisode 2: Tunes Of Routine



"People who show you new music are important"



Recently, I had the opportunity to watch Aadu and Aadu 2, a cult comedy hit in Mollywood and its concurrent sequel, leading to various fan-bases such as Shaaji-maniacs, Dude-ists, and others. Now, one of the most intriguing parts of the movies, that invoked my interest was the theme song for each of its characters, and how catchy they were, to a point that they become guilty pleasure songs.



That got me thinking, I wanted a theme song to play to the things I did. Now, call it due to my overthinking or whatever, I can't decide the PERFECT song that would ideally describe me, but I can however break it down to songs that match my routine. Something sort of like a Baby Driver motif. Feel free to hear along :)


1.Morning Song:

Now, to all those who know me, like most people, I'm typically not a morning person. But, if there's a song I like to get up to, it's this:




2. Hype Song (or whatever song that gets you going):

The kind of song that gets you going. Making you enjoy doing what you do. Stand Up by Prodigy, an under-rated, less heard song with a cool uppy and catchy beat (You'll have to wait for it, but it's so worth it).




3. Rush Music

Somewhat similar to a hype song, but the kind you typically want to hear when you're in a rush. Scenarios like running to class when you're late, or writing down whatever you know during the last few minutes of an exam. The classic X-men theme song, matches that sort of rushy tempo.




4. Thinking Music

Though not recommended, but I listen to music when I study. The kind of music that is soulful, full of hope and inspiring. Now I would suggest any Hans Zimmer soundtrack to study under, but among all of his tracks, the most moving would have to be Cornfield Chase from the Interstellar OST.



5. Success Music

The songs you would typically hear when you achieve something great, or amazing, or in my case, something manages to work out. Now, out of the thousands upon thousands of celebratory happy go lucky songs out there, there's only one (IMO) to listen that actually makes things you do seem absolutely'glorious'.



Now, I could list out other songs for other activities in a typical everyday routine, but that'll be for another day :)


**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

So last week I put up my first article for the blog as a part of my New Year's Resolution (yeah :P), my honest thoughts are kind of on both ends of the happiness spectrum. Happy, that I managed to eventually get off my ass (after the n times of thinking over it) and actually write openly, and the response has been fairly good. And bummed that I made a few goof ups, with what platform to use, few doubts if the contents good enough, and getting not enough responses. But, not everything starts on a right note, so whatever.

So, in an attempt to try and make this blog more interactive, I hope you guys actually tried playing the videos to get the *EXPERIENCE*

Feel free to share in some songs that match those activities :D


Thanks and Au revoir,

Dull McDummy Face



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogisode 12: F*** your Love Story

Blogisode 15: It's Still Real To Me Dammit!

Blogisode 6: Click This To Pass Your Next Exam (Hopefully) Part Dos